hi everone this is Jenna Luben and this is my blog if u like to blog you should blog me because if u don't then noone else will so blog me because I'm lonely. Also, do u like my puppy? Her name is mia and that really is how sall she is.
Hola, Jenna! Your blog looks great! What made you want to do this? Your pooch is a cutie! Maybe some day the two of you can come to school together and you can introduce me! :) Have a good weekend and keep blogging! See you Monday!
Jenna-- I hope you had a terrific break! We relaxed, ate great food, hung out with fun folks and enjoyed the snow fall. How is your puppy? What do you call him/her?
Keep blogging, and thanks for checking in on my class blog. See you soon!!
Jenna, Thanks for checking in with us on our sweet blog. How is Mia? Is that how you spell her name? I hope you have a super winter break--play lots!!! I know I will be playing and doing a lot of laughing too~
8 comments:
Hi everyone hope u like my blog.
Don't foget to blog me everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hola, Jenna! Your blog looks great! What made you want to do this? Your pooch is a cutie! Maybe some day the two of you can come to school together and you can introduce me! :)
Have a good weekend and keep blogging! See you Monday!
Hi Jenna!!!!!!! Hope you had fun at the library!
hi jenna. how is your break going so far? good here; i got to sleep in til six this morning! it was great!
Jenna-- I hope you had a terrific break! We relaxed, ate great food, hung out with fun folks and enjoyed the snow fall.
How is your puppy? What do you call him/her?
Keep blogging, and thanks for checking in on my class blog. See you soon!!
Jenna,
Thanks for checking in with us on our sweet blog.
How is Mia? Is that how you spell her name? I hope you have a super winter break--play lots!!! I know I will be playing and doing a lot of laughing too~
Take care,
Ms. G
Yes of course I love your puppy! She is so cute!
Post a Comment